Our SIP service plans offer direct access to the most robust carrier network in North America. Choose from one of our four SIP plan packages, which determine the overall concurrent call count permitted and minutes* provided. These plans are fully compatible with all of our IP-PBX product offerings. You can add more optional plan features during the order process.
Be sure to explore our line of IP-PBX products
to compliment your selected SIP plan.
If you need a SIP plan coupled with one of our preferred IP-PBX products tailored for your organization's
needs, please contact us today at 727-518-0380
for a custom quote.
* Prices above are based on a minimum one-year service agreement. If you prefer a no-obligation, month-to-month option, an additional $20.00USD per month applies.
Each plan comes with unlimited inbound calling. All plans contain a specific number of concurrent outbound calls allowed, coupled with outbound minute limits.
All outbound calls in excess of the allotted outbound minute plan during each billing cycle are billed per minute, in six-second intervals. Please review our
current Overage Call Rates
Included With Every Plan
- One Billing Telephone Number (BTN)
- e911 Registration on BTN
- Unlimited Concurrent Calls (inbound)
- Unlimited Inbound Caller ID on BTN
- Outbound Dialing to Lower 48, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico
- Can be used with our cloud-based IP-PBX solution
- One Toll-Free Number (not included with Essentials)
- International Dialing (disabled by default)